The Libutti Family

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thankful


So, I honestly don't understand how blogging works. In all honesty, I don't know how to search for people or anything- I can't even find my own sister's blog for heaven sakes (Heather, please help me find your blog!)

So, when I jumped on to my blog tonight and found all of the encouraging comments from so many people I love, I just broke down and cried! It meant so much to hear from all of you, and I honestly can't wait to figure out how to find all of your blogs, just give me time.. I'm going to figure this system out if its the last thing I do!

Anyway, I feel so blessed tonight and so full of love for all of the wonderful friends I have, and just thought I would say thanks!

We have an ultra sound Wednesday morning to see how the situation is, and I will update soon after. Love you all, and thank you for your prayers.




posted by Jewels at 10:08 PM

5 Comments:

We miss you! I'd love to help...but prayers are all I'm good for. I'm sure Claire or Abbie would love to come entertain Jacks for you.
FYI, I bled through two pregnancies and delivered full term...
ferrinfamily.blogspot.com

September 9, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Good luck at your ultrasound! I hope that everything is fine! You'll be in our prayers! Our blog is ... derekemily.blogspot.com

September 9, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

JuliAnne ou are in my heart & prayers sweetheart!! you know if you ever need someone to watch Jacks that I am ALWAYS here to watch him! I would love to watch that little guy!! I would love to come visit you... so I am going to be calling you soon!! Oh ou can add me my blog is dastrupfamilyblog.blogspot.com

September 9, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Hi stranger!! I am so glad I saw your blog on Derek and Emily's! I cannot believe how big Jack is!! And congratulations on a second to be! keep in touch!
parjules.blogspot.com

September 11, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

How are you doing? We would love to help in any way- really! Hope all is well.

oh, and Heather has a blog too? Well, if you figure out how to look at it you should pass the info over to me too!

here's our link: jessicaanddouglas.blogspot.com

or you can just click on our name on this comment and it should take you there :)

September 18, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home