The Libutti Family

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last week during my birthday dinner Matt recieved a phone call from a realtor- someone was FINALLY making an offer to buy our house. background -- Our home has been for sale since OCTOBER, and it gets worse. My grandpa Crowley is our realtor, and he is REALLY good at marketing, so I was seriously showing our house 4 to 6 times every week. Translation- Since October I have had to kill myself each and every day to keep my house spotless. I have nearly gone insane. I have gotten into a pretty good routine of keeping the surface of the house "show worthy" while stuffing everything into closets and drawers when I get that "Someone's coming in 10 minutes" phone call (Which I consistently got at least three times a week).


So What has my hard work gotten me? A SALE!!! But the jokes still on me, now I have 2 1/2 weeks to completely move, and closets and drawers that have been building up with crap since October. Hmmmm... Not looking forward to these next few weeks...


BUT, On a happier note, I am really excited for the next chapter in our lives. We are going to be helping my grandma and grandpa Crowley completely redo their adorable downstairs apartment, then live there until we've saved up a good down payment for our next house (probably about 6 months or so) This is going to be wonderful, because finally we will be somewhere more our size- Our current house has 6 bedrooms, way too much cleaning! Also, my grandparents pretty much have a park as a backyard (which we will have full access to) So Jackson will be in heaven. Next week I will be picking out paint, floor coverings and window treatments- I will take really good before and after pictures, we are going to completely turn that aparment around, I can't wait!!!
Hahaha! Ya... not funny. Its just bubble bath- I took the picture to give to my dad and make him mad (he was convinced that my letting Jack's hair get long would turn him into an "apostate")
posted by Jewels at 8:01 PM

2 Comments:

How exciting... iHATE moving but good luck. Your boy is DARLING!

April 14, 2008 at 5:38 AM  

What you are moving?? Why didn't I know this? Good luck with the redo of the apartment... I remember how you had so many questions when you first moved into your house. I am sure you are a pro now!

April 20, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home