The Libutti Family

Monday, September 1, 2008

Well, Our amazing summer of travels is officially OVER!! Thank goodness, being away makes me realize how much I need routine in my life!


Halfway through our summer travels I began to get so tired I could barely lift Jacks in and out of the car seat. I was a little embarrassed at how the traveling was getting to me, and I was only halfway done!

Three weeks later the actual culprit was discovered- baby # 2 is on his or her way! Very exciting, and well timed too. The nausea hit at week 6 (two weeks earlier than Jackson's pregnancy) and Holy cow! I have been so much sicker this time around! But its all worth it, I can't stop getting excited for Thanksgiving, because I am sure that by then I should be feeling better.
This last week has actually been really hard, I could definitely use the prayers of all my friends. I had a pretty big miscarriage scare last Wednesday, losing a good deal of blood and fearing I would die of a heart attack of sadness at the thought of losing my precious little one.
Thankfully, Heavenly Father stepped in and (through an incredible blessing delivered by my Grandpa Stacey) Quieted my fears of losing the baby. I have been practically put on bed rest, and can't lift anything.. so naturally Jackson is out of the question! Its been incredibly difficult facing his confused little eyes, I can see he doesn't understand why mom can't hold him anymore. Its truly heart wrenching!
Luckily Jackson has the best daddy in the world, and has been having a blast being with him a lot. My mom and mother in law have also been fantastic, and have pretty much kept him at their houses so I could rest.
So anyway, that's the scoop- I am bored out of my mind and miss my baby so much, but it is all worth it because I would do anything to increase the odds for our next miracle. so, for anyone who ever even checks my blog after the long absence- here are a few pictures of our summer.
Love ya all!






Jackson freaking out underneath one of the "twin falls" in Idaho

Jacks taking his nap on the beach in Grandma Ann's arms
Riding his boogie board across the hot sand
Playing with his best buddie, aunt mariah "yi-ah"
Sitting under daddy during a beach football game
Cutest beach boy EVER!

Above the mines in Butte Montana
Our fun water park hotel in Mazula (sp!) Montana
Me and my beach hunk on Newport Pier (CA)
Jackson giving a deer a kiss (at daddy's request) in San Diego Zoo.
Did I mention he was OBSESSED with the beach? He loved rolling in the sand.




















posted by Jewels at 5:22 PM

8 Comments:

Congratulations Julianne! Your second baby on the way! And Jackson is darling :) The pictures of you at the beach reminded me of when we went to Oceanside together. I loved that trip. Anyway- I would love to see you sometime! I just started teaching preschool, so things are crazy, but I think about you all the time. Once things are a little more settled, I'll call you and we could do something together.

September 2, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Congrats on baby #2! Also, I wanted to tell you that I too lost a great deal of blood early in my pregnancy with a miscarriage scare but everything has turned out fine. The doctor said sometimes they just don't know why it happens! I was also put on "pelvic rest" and could lift or even vacuum. I know how you feel and I'm glad things are better for you now!!

September 2, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

We are so happy for you and your family! As you can imagine...I've been in your shoes, more than once :-( you can call and whine to me anytime, or better yet, have Claire over and let her pamper you and Jacks! We miss you and love you!!! And I owe you $40!

September 3, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Congrats Libutti family! Jewels I will definatly keep you in my prayers! Funny thing though... Riley says Wyatt like Yi-ya. it made me smile when I read that. Love & miss ya!

September 5, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Congrats Matt & Julianne. Erika misses you alot and then we came upon your blog. She loves to see pictures of Jackson. Come visit our blog at fivebrownsfamily. Hope you get feeling better soon.
P.S. Cameron was ordanied an Elder a couple of weeks ago. He was just 5 years old yesterday. So take in as much as your can while Jackson is young.

September 6, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Congratulations! I am so excited for the two, well three of you. You little man is growing up so fast.

September 6, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Congratulations on number 2. We pray everything goes well. Take care of yourself. Love to hear updates on your blog (even if it is only once and a while). Let me know your guys' email address and I will send you an invite to our blog -gorskiki@comcast.net We send our love and congratulations.

Kirsten & Family

September 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Hey! Congratulations! Derek and I found your blog. I bled a lot when I was pregnant with Taylor, but luckily everything worked out okay. Good luck and let us know if we can do anything for you! --Emily & Derek

September 8, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home