Well, we have finally moved. I have hardly had time to relish the relief of having it all behind me, because our summer is out of control busy. We've counted up about 7 weeks (between June and Sept.) that we will be traveling! So in a way its like we are still moving- packing and unpacking at the beginning and end of every week. My computer still isnt set up in our new appartment, so I don't really have any pictures to post- yet. Once I have the time to get my computer set up, the pictures will flow... Although I am exhausted from all of the moving and traveling, we are making fantastic memories and I feel blessed that we are able to spend so much time together as a family!
Our new appartment is just great- I keep kicking myself for not taking good "before" pictures, the place was a total wreck! It took us weeks, but we've administered a true face lift to the place, and it really cleaned up nicely. It is located underneath my grandparents home in Orem, and is completely disconnected from the house above, with our own entrances (thats important!) It is much smaller than our last home, with only 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom and family room. But for me it is perfect, I was tired of being in charge of such a large house, this is more our size! I will post pictures of our new appartment asap.
Jackson is growing up so much! His hair gets curlier by the day, and longer at that. He lookes like a little shirly temple boy- haha, he really is pretty! He has started talking more and more. His makebelieve cell phone conversations are my new favorite thing.
"hi?" "uh-huh" "uh-huh" "Oh!" "(hard forced laughter)" "bah" <--meaning bye. At that he will close his invisible cell phone and put it in his pocket. Soo cute!
I am looking forward to the next few weeks, check out our schedule for the end of July and August..
1) Mount Pleasant for a week (libutti family vacation) to go to a fair, rodeo, demolition derby, hores back riding, fishing, 4 wheeling.
2) Boise Idaho for a week on business with Matthew
3) Newport Beach California (Crowley family vacation) to beach bum it for a week.
3) Coure D'lane idaho (one of my new favorite resort towns!) for a convention with Matt.
Whew! Wish me luck! I will post again asap, and hopefully have pictures to share! Also, please notice that I am trying to learn how to blog, sorry I suck and they are not much to look at!
4 Comments:
wow busy little woman!!!
BUSY BUSY!!! LOVE your blog* What a beautiful family;)
Ha! I found your blog! I love it! I miss having you as my companion, but I am glad things are going so well for you. It sounds like you guys are crazy busy- so fun!
I found your blog! Very cute. It will be nice to keep up with how you guys are doing. Hope you had some good vacations. Send me your email address and I will add you on to our blog (it's a private blog). Tell Matt hello for us and give Jackson an extra kiss.
Love,
Kirsten
gorskiki@comcast.net
Post a Comment
<< Home