The Libutti Family
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Jacks is definately no longer a baby- he is a little boy! Although it is sad in a way, I feel like I have a best little friend by my side all day long. He laughs when I do, answers me every time I speak to him (in gibberish of course) and the cutest thing- He has seen me sad and crying a few times (some sad things have happened in our ward) and he comforts me! We are even developing some inside jokes between the two of us (just to make daddy mad!) I love seeing his personality emerge- he is so great!
Matthew and I bought into Worldmark time share back in November- scary move for such poor newly weds- but we did it because it will help save us money with all of Matt's travels. It has been a huge blessing in my life because now I can travel with Matt whenever he goes out of town. They arent hotel rooms that I can't even let Jacks on the floor in- they are beautiful condos with a full kitchen (complete with dishes/utensils/&appliances) for me to cook in, washer and dryer, and a seperate room for Jacks to sleep in- so Matt and I don't have to tip-toe around all of the time. So it is like I am still home- but Matt hardly has to leave me anymore. Oh, and there are resorts all over the place- if we ever wanted to go on a girls get away- let me know & maybe I can help!
I am bubbling over with excitment in so many other random directions. I found a "whole foods" cook book that made me so excited, honestly, I shouldn't have been so excited about a cook book, but I was! Ok, I still am- it is WONDERFUL (I want my family to eat healthy so badly- so this book really hit my spot I guess) Its called "The feel good cookbook", it is sold at a homeopathic office in Jamestown.
Also, I found this healthy chocolate - haha, seriously- it is this raw processed dark chocolate that is more healthy for you than vegetables (and it is good!). I have been so excited about that (other than the fact that it is connected with a pyramid scheme so I feel like I can't tell anyone about it- because it will look like I am trying to sell them something-) I am really not, I truly have researched it and I believe in it!- if you are interested go to xocai.com- and you can try/buy it through someone else.
Oh! and I found this parenting book that has COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE- honest. It is called "Real Love in Parenting" and it is by Greg Baer. I would highly recomend it to anyone searching for the true Christ like way to raise children. (Disclaimer- there are a few things in the book that I don't necessarily believe- but 97% I definately do!)
My home movie business gives me butterflies- I wake up in the night and can't fall back to sleep because of how excited I get. There are a few more things I need to do, then it will be open to the public- dream come true.
And to top it all off, tonight I found my cell phone that has been lost for over two weeks. Can life get better?
I could go on and on- but let me just say that Life is such a gift, and as spring approaches let the warmth of life's gifts (small and large) soak through you. I love you all!
Julianne

1 Comments:
you are so cute and i'm so glad we are friends!... i just wish i could see more pictures of your life!
Post a Comment
<< Home