The Libutti Family

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The new Journal Writing!


So, I've decided to start a blog. I had been considering the idea for a few months, but never seemed to get around to it. Then, last thursday (January 31st) I was out doing my visiting teaching (who wasn't?) and our discussion gracefully slipped away from the gospel and landed on blogging. My interest was quickly sparked as I heard that there are companies who can create a beautiful professional book out of your blog (like a journal!)


This idea is life changing for me, because journal writing is not one of my strenghts. I believe in the principal, and believe that Heavenly Father desires me to record my thoughts and feelings ( I've been assigned to teach the Young Woman's lesson on Journal writing 3 times in the last 2 years) But although I have always been passionate about writing, it makes my hand hurt. Typing is much less painful to me, and with my head full of pictures of beautiful books full of the memories recorded, the deisre is finally there, and I plan to run with it.


So bear with me, I am new at this and bound to break the unspoken "blogging rules" that I am sure have been long established. Anyone who happens upon this blog, keep in mind that the real reason I am contributing to it is for the purpose of keeping a journal. So if it is too personal or too religious for your liking, no offense will be taken, and no apology given!
posted by Jewels at 1:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home