The Libutti Family

Sunday, March 23, 2008




Happy Easter! Matthew and I decided that this has been an absolutely perfect easter. People say that you begin to relive holidays once you have children, and I think we are experiencing just that. Even though Jacks dosn't really understand what is going on, he knows everyone is excited, and he loves finding Easter eggs. We had two Easter egg hunts yesterday (Saturday) and got our baskets today. I got some cute pictures of Jackson hunting for eggs at our Aunt and Uncle's home. I am already looking forward to next year when Jacks will be even more aware.


So, last week I took the plunge- and I gave Jacks a hair cut. It was more painful than I could have imagined! If you look at the before and after pictures you can see that he seriously looked like he grew 10 months older after the hair cut. I cut it in the bathtub, and every time I would comb it and hold it in my fingers to cut it would curl into these beautiful ringlets- I can't believe I had the strength to do it, but its done- and for the first time in his life he looks like a boy!
posted by Jewels at 8:21 PM

3 Comments:

oh my gosh he is so adorable!

March 25, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

What a cute kid... i have been dying to see pics. Thank you!

March 26, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Yay! Julianne! I am so excited you have a blog! I am so addicted to blogging and love it!! Have you heard about blurb where you can put it into books? thats why i am so obsessed! This is the easiest way to keep track of my family! So I am so glad to keep up with yours too!! Jackson is so adorable! I am impressed he let you cut his hair! Braden will not hold still!

greglauraandbraden.blogspot.com

April 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home