The Libutti Family

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Springtime fun

Well, I`ve decided that Sunday is now my official day to update my blog. Is the saying that it takes 2 weeks to create a habbit?? Well, for me it takes probably two or three months! I am proud of myself for keeping up thus far!

This spring time is filled with brand new wonders for Jacks, it is his first time being able to run around and explore this big old world! He can't get enough of it- if I accidently say the word "shoes", Jacks bursts into giggles and runs to the front door, expecting that it is time to go "outside" (another outlawed word in our house)

Two weeks ago My mom, Heather, Jackson and I met a dear family friend (Carla) up at Garner Village for lunch and shopping. It was a blast, but the best part was the pony rides and petting zoo for Jacks. He is all about trying new things out- I am exhausted by the end of each day because of his constant hunger for learning, and the extent of his curiosity. After eating up every second of his pony ride, he literally ran through the petting zoo from animal to animal- petting and giggling at them. It was so cute! I hope someday to follow in my mothers (wise yet insane) footsteps and turn our house into a petting zoo!





Matthew and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary a week ago (On the 28th). We spent the night at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake- it was a blast. We stayed in the "Enchanted Forest" room, what could be more romantic than sleeping in a tree, right? Haha, it was very memorable.



Three years seem like only moments when you spend them with your best friend and soul mate. I am so greatful for our incredible marriage, and can hardly wait to spend the rest of eternity by his side.



Yesterday, during one of our many daily walks, Jackson and I found ourselves in a field of dry dandylions- Just one more exciting discovery for a one year old! I love the pictures I got, he is truly a miracle in our lives- I can't wait to meet the rest of our family!
posted by Jewels at 1:13 PM

5 Comments:

Jacks is so cute, I can't wait for him to get home from his mission so he can marry Riley!

May 4, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

When did he get so old?? Oh my goodness how the time has gone so fast!! Let's meet up sometme! I miss you & feel like I haven't een you in ages! I am so glad that you are going to start updating more often!!

May 5, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

those are some pretty hot anniversary p.j.'s Jules!

May 12, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

OMG...love all the pics, I didnt even know you had a blog!! yeah:) email me your email address so I can invite you to mine...kaylarawle@hotmail.com! love you
Kayla

May 28, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Julianne! I'll admit. I searched you today. I really wanted to see what you were up to. Remember when we worked together? I'm so glad I got to see your little family on here!

July 10, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home