The Libutti Family

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mama Ann's birthday was the 18th, and Heather had a great idea for a present. She and I typed up all of the wonderful things she taught us growing up, and put it in a frame with a picture of all of the kids. She cried and cried when she opened it- mission accomplished. Anyway, I thought I would include the picture we took- it was with a crappy camera, so sorry. But everyone is always asking about my family and how all of the kids are- so I thought I would put in a picture. Ya, the really tall mystery guy is in fact Mckay- those of you who havn't seen him since we were in high school- he lost half his body weight and grew like six inches. crazy.
posted by Jewels at 8:35 PM

2 Comments:

Your family is so grown up!! Oh how I miss them so much!! They all look so happy!! Dang only if Alex we a little older... we could be related - JUST KIDDING!! I seriously love your family!! Will you please tell them hi for me? We need to get together!! I am going out of town on tuesday, but I will call you when I get back! I MISS YOU!! My life has finally gotten crazy like yours :)

April 20, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Hey it's so good to see your blog. Your little one is so cute. Let me know how things are going for you.

April 24, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home